martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

So fucking freak u,u


I've found this in deviantart. I quote the artist:


"You don't sound cultured, you don't sound intelligent, you sound retarded. I don't care how many episodes of "Inuyasha" you suffered through, I don't care if you spent 2 weeks in Japan, hell, I don't care if you can actually speak the language, you're talking to me in English so use fucking English.
Shut up, you're not Japanese."

So, you can put this "kawaii" stamp if you're talking to me & u hate when I use that stupid terms in japanese. I'm not Japanese, so, I use to sound retarded... hell, I'm not american too! & I'm writing in english!! 'cause I'm a asshole!!

Damn! I'm so fucking Freak!

=__=

Etiquetas: ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio